Massage is a natural progression from or combined with chiropractic treatment can help reduce pain and speed up recovery time.
So what exactly are the benefits of receiving massage?
- Alleviates low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Eases medication dependence.
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercises and stretches weak or tight muscles.
- Helps recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improves the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Lessens depression and anxiety.
- Reduces Stress
- Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduces spasms and cramping.
- Relaxes and softens injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Releases endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieves migraine pain.
With Christmas just around the corner, why not treat yourself or a friend to a facial, back massage or an Indian head massage with Wendy at the BackCare Clinic. Or why not give a gift voucher this Christmas and give those who matter to you, a real treat !
Call Wendy on 07748 667 234, sessions held at Watford, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.